My Guide Website?
Santiago: tour Cajón del Maipo, Embalse del Yeso y picnic
Enjoy the magic of nature and experience the fresh air of the Cajón de Maipo mountain on a full-day excursion. We will visit the El Yeso Reservoir, the El Yeso River viewpoint, Tinoco Tunnel and the wonderful chocolate house.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Chile:If youʻre booking your trip to Chile last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Santiago: Valparaiso and Viña del Mar Day Tour
- San Pedro de Atacama: El Tatio Geysers Tour
- Puerto Varas: Peulla Day Trip
- San Pedro de Atacama: Etno-Astronomical Small-Group Tour
- From Puerto Varas: Osorno Volcano & Petrohue Falls Day Tour
- Walk to the heart of the mountain
- Discover the mystique of the Yeso reservoir
- Enjoy a fantastic outdoor picnic in the mountains
- Discover the most exquisite pleasures in the chocolate house
DescriptionWithout a doubt, the Cajon del Maipo is one of the must-see attractions during your visit to Santiago. The road will take us to its small historic center declared a National Monument. Its main urban center corresponds to San José de Maipo, a city located 48 km from Santiago de Chile. Our next stop will be at Embalse el Yeso, the main source of drinking water for the city of Santiago. With a dazzling view in the middle of nature, mountains, waterfalls, trees and water, the Embalse is a place with impressive historical legends. To complete this wonderful program, we stopped at the Chocolate House, a magical place like something out of a fairy tale.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off. Bilingual guide Picnic in the mountains
- - Mountain weather conditions may vary (Sun, Snow) - Limited access to internet network