My Guide Website?
Santiago: Markets Bike Tour7 Reviews
Get off the beaten path and explore Santiago's hidden gems by bike. Have your senses heightened during your visit to the famous markets as a true Chilean native and enjoy the best introduction to Chile’s culture with your fun bilingual guides.
- Experience Barrio Bellavista, woven between cobbled streets and colourful murals
- Enjoy a ride to La Chascona, the house of the famous Chilean poet and cultural icon, Pablo Neruda
- Stop at La Vega Central, Santiago’s largest local market
- Ride through the picturesque Parque Forestal, one of the best pieces of the riverside park
DescriptionYour tour will begin with you pedaling your way through a colorful bohemian Bellavista neighborhood to learn about street art and the nocturnal life. Learn more about the famous Nobel Prize poet, Pablo Neruda at his renowned Santiago property, La Chascona. Following this you will visit the vibrant markets of Santiago to discuss Chilean traditional foods and culture from your expert guide. Receive some great local dish recommendations and your guide’s favourite’s, which are must-tries, while in Santiago. Afterwards, head over the Mapocho River to the Mercado Central Seafood Market, a necessary stop when in a country with over 6,000 kilometers of coastline. Chileans love to share the country’s local food and customs.
IncludesBeach cruiser city bike Helmet (mandatory by Chilean law) Professional bilingual guide Bottled water Sunscreen Traditional Chilean snack Sopaipilla Freshly squeezed natural juices
- You will experience the off-beaten path of Santiago
- The tour is inclusive for everybody - it is a gentle ride through the city
- It is recommended that you bring local currency for purchasing goods at the local market
- Bring your camera