My Guide Website?
From El Calafate: Torres del Paine Full Day Tour183 Reviews
Discover the breathtaking landscapes of the amazing Torres del Paine on this full day guided tour from El Calafate. Explore one of the world’s most beautiful national parks, home to glaciers, turquoise lakes, stunning waterfalls and fascinating nature.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Chile:If youʻre booking your trip to Chile last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Santiago: Valparaiso and Viña del Mar Day Tour
- San Pedro de Atacama: El Tatio Geysers Tour
- Puerto Varas: Peulla Day Trip
- San Pedro de Atacama: Etno-Astronomical Small-Group Tour
- From Puerto Varas: Osorno Volcano & Petrohue Falls Day Tour
- Admire panoramic and breathtaking views of Torres del Paine
- Enjoy a short trek to explore this exceptional National Park
- Experience the strength of nature at Río Paine Falls
DescriptionEmbark on a fascinating excursion to Torres del Paine, departing from El Calafate. Hike through a stunning national park, surrounded by glaciers, lakes, and waterfalls. Take in mesmerizing landscapes, explore a variety of natural landmarks, and enjoy an included lunch. Get picked up from your hotel and take the road to the Republic of Chile border crossing. After the customs and immigration procedures, meet your guide and begin to travel the last 80 kilometers to the National Park. Gaze at the Mirador del Lago Sarmiento de Gamboa, the Saltos del Río Paine, the upper viewpoint of Cerro Almirante Nieto/Cuernos del Paine, and the entrance to Laguna Amarga. Once inside the Torres del Paine National Park, dive into the different trekking trails and receive your packed lunch. Follow a trail from the Salto Grande and enjoy a low-difficulty walk towards the Mirador de Los Cuernos del Paine, on the shores of Lake Nordenskjold. Then, back in the vehicle, begin the ride to Lake Pehoé, the last viewpoint, overlooking the Cuernos del Paine and the French Valley. Continue exploring and getting to know the southernmost part of Chilean Patagonia. Learn about its flora and fauna on your return to Calafate.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off - Argentina Bilingual guide Spanish/English Insurance Lunch box (For regular service only)
- Without the complete names, passport details, dates of birth, and hotel details of all participants, the activity cannot be guaranteed