My Guide Website?
Santiago: Portillo and Laguna del Inca Day Trip with Picnic102 Reviews
Embark on a full-day guided trip to the Chilean region of Portillo from Santiago. Take photos at the Argentinian border, see the Autopista Caracoles, visit the Portillo Ski Center, and enjoy a picnic.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Chile:If youʻre booking your trip to Chile last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- San Pedro de Atacama: Hidden Lagoons of Baltinache Tour
- Santiago: Valparaiso, Viña del Mar, & Casablanca Valley Tour
- Punta Arenas: Walk with Penguins on Magdalena & Marta Island
- San Pedro de Atacama: Traditional Ethnoastronomy Experience
- Puerto Montt: Osorno Volcano and Petrohué Falls Guided Tour
- Learn about the local history and legends
- Visit snow capped mountains(in the winter, not in summer)
- Enjoy the most beautiful views of Inca Lagoon
- Enjoy a Picnic in the Mountain
- Visit the border with Argentina
DescriptionThe tour begins with pickup from your hotel in a van. You will head north of the city of Santiago along the Los Libertadores highway. On the way you will pass the famous Autopista Caracoles which is known for its curves. We will arrive at the border with Argentina where you can take a picture with the Welcome to Chile sign. You will know the Portillo Ski Center. You will have a time determined by the guide to visit the ski resort and the wonderful Inca Lagoon that is located between the mountains, this lagoon also has a beautiful story about an Inca king. You will also participate in a picnic on the mountain at no additional cost. At the end of the tour, you will be taken back to your hotel in Santiago.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off from Santiago, Providencia, Las Condes and Vitacura Tour guide Transportation by air-conditioned minivan
- This tour may be canceled due to weather conditions. We will let you know the pick-up time and name of the guide the day before by 9 p.m.