My Guide Website?
Santiago: Highlights Bike Tour8 Reviews
A day biking tour to explore the green spaces and historical highlights of downtown Santiago. You will encounter shady parks, hip barrios and gain insight into Santiaguino culture will make for a memorable afternoon.
- Pedal through Forestal and Bustamante Parks
- Ride all the way to the historical Gabriela Mistral Cultural Center
- Stop at Palacio de La Moneda, the Presidential Palace, where we’ll get into Chile’s political history and how it shapes society today
- Experience some of Santiago’s growing network of bike lanes
- Learn some crucial Chilean slang words so you feel like a local
DescriptionA biking tour to head into the green spaces and historical highlights of downtown Santiago. Shady parks, hip barrios, and insights into Santiago local culture will make for a memorable afternoon. You will be lead first through the parks in Santiago, before visiting the Gabriela Mistral Cultural Center and La Moneda where you’ll get into Chile’s political history and how it shapes society today. Following this, you will hit the streets with your bike, venturing to the historical GAM cultural center. Here you will be able to further hear about Chile's history, with your guide talking you through the background of each monument and figure that you encounter. Downtown’s afternoon highlights of big trees, skyscrapers are for the urban adventurers. You will ride through beautiful parks, see unique architecture and witness profound monuments, all within the heart of Santiago.
IncludesBeach Cruiser city bike Helmet (mandatory by Chilean law) Bottled water Handcrafted ice-cream in various flavors (if preferable: coffee or espresso) Sunscreen Professional bilingual guide
- You don't need to be a sports person to take this tour, this is an inclusive bike tour that every person is welcome to join
- It is recommended that you bring local currency for purchasing goods at the local market or at another stop
- Don't forget your camera