My Guide Website?
Puerto Natales: Torres del Paine Full Day Tour26 Reviews
Drive along the scenic roads of the Torres del Paine National Park. Make several photos stops at the main viewpoints allowing you to appreciate the imposing beauty and unique landscape. Enjoy a 1-hour hike through an ancient Lenga forest at Grey Lake.
- Drive to numerous scenic lookouts in the Torres del Paine
- Hike through an ancient Lenga forest and along Grey Lake Beach
- Admire incredible views of the mountains and pristine landscape
DescriptionStart the tour with pick up from your accommodation in Puerto Natales between 7:30 AM to 8 AM, then set off for the Torres del Paine National Park. Arrive by about 10 AM and access the park through Portería Laguna Amarga, where you will be able to get an excellent view of the Paine Towers. As you venture through the park, observe a wide variety of native fauna and flora. Make several stops at the main viewpoints to appreciate the uniqueness of the landscape and the magnitude of the Paine Massif from different perspectives. At Midday, stop for lunch before continuing the itinerary towards the Grey Lake. Here, enjoy a 1-hour hike through an ancient Lenga forest and along Grey Lake Beach. From this side of the park, it is possible to enjoy the view of the West face of the Paine Massif and the intense blue hues of Grey’s glacial ice. Once your adventure in the park is over, drive back to Puerto Natales (through Portería Serrano). On the way, stop by the Mylodon Cave Natural Monument, of the Pleistocene era. Return to the city by about 7 PM.
IncludesTransfer from and back to your accommodation Experienced and certified local English/Spanish-speaking guide Hiking poles First aid kit
- Please bring warm and comfortable clothes (layered clothing if possible), suncream, sunglasses, and waterproof shoes
- Participants must be in good physical condition for the hike; please keep any medication with you if you have any illnesses