My Guide Website?
Easter Island: Highlights Private Tour13 Reviews
Visit the highlights of Easter Island during this 6 hour private tour. Explore the famous megalithic statues, while your guide teaches you about this fascinating culture. Visit Rano Raraku, Anakena, Tongariki, Ahu A'kivi, O'rongo and Rano Kau.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Chile:If youʻre booking your trip to Chile last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- San Pedro de Atacama: Hidden Lagoons of Baltinache Tour
- Santiago: Valparaiso, Viña del Mar, & Casablanca Valley Tour
- Punta Arenas: Walk with Penguins on Magdalena & Marta Island
- San Pedro de Atacama: Traditional Ethnoastronomy Experience
- Puerto Montt: Osorno Volcano and Petrohué Falls Guided Tour
- See the major sites of Easter Island
- Visit Rano Raraku Quarry
- Relaxe at Anakena beach
- Explore Rapa Nui National Park
- Be amazed by Rano Kau Crater
DescriptionBegin your day with a private pick-up service from your hotel on Easter Island. Explore the major Rapa Nui archaeological sites near the Rano Kau volcano crater and learn about the famous Birdman legend at the O'rongo ceremonial village. Continue your tour to Ahu Akivi, a site that was first scientifically restored in 1960 with a platform of 7 standing Moai. This platform is characterized as being one of the few located in the center of the island. These statues face the setting sun. Next, feast your eyes on the Ahu Tongariki, featuring 15 standing Moai. Later, learn about how the Moai were built at Rano Raraku site. To end the tour, visit the inspiring turquoise water of Anakena Beach. Timing is flexible and can be spent in any given location as long as you wish. Lunch is not included on this tour but there are places where you can buy a snack and bring it on the tour. When your tour is complete you will be transported back to your hotel.
IncludesHotel pick-up and drop off Private tour Professional guide Transport by private vehicle
- This tour is not available for cruise ship passengers