My Guide Website?
Puerto Varas: Osorno Volcano & Petrohué Waterfalls Day Trip55 Reviews
Set off an adventure to see the active Osorno Volcano, renowned for its perfect formation, and the famous Petrohué Waterfalls. Begin your tour in Puerto Varas, then admire two of the most breathtaking landmarks in southern Chile.
- Discover the world-famous Petrohué Waterfalls
- Marvel at panoramic views of Llanquihue Lake
- Enjoy the breathtaking Osorno Volcano
DescriptionDiscover both a lake originating from a glacier and an active volcano famous for its perfectly-shaped crater with this package. Choose to depart from Puerto Varas or Puerto Montt. After pickup from selected hotels in Puerto Varas and Puerto Montt, head to the southern shores of the Llanquihue Lake, where you'll learn about the German settlers and agriculture in the region. Once in the Vicente Pérez Rosales National Park, admire the imposing Petrohué Waterfalls, which stun visitors with their turquoise waters. From there, make your way to the origin of the Petrohué River, Todos los Santos Lake, and visit some of its sleepy beaches. By then, you'll be at the foot of the Osorno Volcano to enjoy a stop for lunch in the village of Ensenada (lunch not included), before continuing up to the ski resort on the volcano. En route, take in stunning panoramic views of the Petrohué River Valley and the beautiful Llanquihue Lake.
IncludesPickup from hotels in Puerto Varas or Puerto Montt (according to the option chosen) Bilingual tour guide
- This tour is not recommended for people with mobility impairments
- Hotel pickup is only available from selected hotels in Puerto Montt or Puerto Varas (depending on option selected); if you're not staying at one of these hotels, you must choose one as a meeting point and meet the guide at the expected time