My Guide Website?
Puerto Natales: Base of the Towers Day Hike98 Reviews
Starting at Puerto Natales, embark on an advanced trip to the base of the Paine Towers of the Paine National Park, passing through a Millenial Lenga forest and the beautiful Lake Nordenskjöld
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Chile:If youʻre booking your trip to Chile last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Spring into action for a mesmerising all-day hike
- Marvel at the unparalleled glacier streams
- Take in the Patagonian fireland beech forest
- Admire the beauty of Almirante Nieto Mountain
- Reward yourself with stunning views from on high
DescriptionGo a full-day 18 km trek and discover the breathtaking scenery leading to the granite pillars of Torres del Paine National Park, including the Lake Nordenskjöld and the Almirante Nieto Mountain. Pick up at your accommodation between 6:15 6:45 in Puerto Natales and drive towards Torres del Paine National Park, your trek starts at the gateway just before Hotel Las Torres beginning with a downhill walk towards the Valle del Ascencio, until reaching El Chileno Mountain Lodge. The trial continues through a Millenial Lenga forest until the base of the rock formation where you will begin the challenging ascent to the base of Torres del Paine for panoramic views of Torre Sur, Torre Central, Torre Norte and Cerro Nido de Cóndor. Once you are done sightseeing and enjoying the beauty that Torres Del Paine has to offer, walk down to Hotel Las Torres. From there which you can relax and rest your legs as you are driven back to the hotel in Puerto Natales around 21:00 – 21:30 hrs.
IncludesPickup and drop-off (Puerto Natales) Trekking poles Certified bilingual local guide First aid kit Safety briefing
- The trek is advanced with inclines and uneven terrain The activity is subject to variations or cancellations due to unsafe weather Travel/medical insurance is required