My Guide Website?
Santiago: Guided Sightseeing Segway Tour6 Reviews
Head out on an unforgettable Segway adventure to discover more of Santiago's history and curiosities. Choose what you would like to see and ride through the beautiful parks or through historic Santiago.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Chile:If youʻre booking your trip to Chile last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Santiago: Hop-on Hop-off Bus Day Ticket with Audio Guide
- Santiago: 2-Day Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Ticket and Cable Car
- Puerto Montt: Osorno Volcano and Petrohué Falls Guided Tour
- Santiago: Vina Del Mar, Valparaiso, Casablanca & Reñaca Tour
- Santiago: Cajon del Maipo/Embalse del Yeso Tour with Picnic
- Learn how to ride a Segway and discover the city in a fun and stylish way
- Visit main sights such as the Costanera Center and the Cerro Santa Lucia depending on your choice of tour
- Enjoy personalized service from an exciting guide
DescriptionIf you have a young spirit and are into technology and innovation, this experience was made for you! You will discover the city of Santiago in an exciting and fun way using eco-friendly personal transport. Start by meeting your guide, who will give you a training session on how to ride the Segway - you'll see that it's much easier than it seems! From there, you'll have the option of choosing to discover the city through its parks or by visiting its more historic sights. If you choose the first option, you will roll through the network of parks located on the south bank of the Mapocho River, in a route that crosses Santiago among its native nature. Visit the beautiful Bicentennial Fountain in Balmaceda Park, the Friendship Pagoda, Sculpture Park, the Sky Costanera, and the Bicentennial Park where you can feed the pink flamingos. Alternatively, if you wish to see the more historical side of the city, you'll visit places like el Parque Balmaceda, the Plaza Italia, Puente del romantismo, Parque Forestal, and Cerro Santa Lucia. Take in the beautiful views and learn where and how Santiago was founded. On either route, you'll be accompanied by a passionate guide who will point out curiosities and explain everything there is to know about this fascinating city.
IncludesSegway rental Segway training session Tour guide Helmet and elbow pads
- Age: 13 years and older (under 18s must be accompanied by an adult)
- Minimum weight: 45 kg
- Maximum weight: 100 kg
- Not suitable for pregnant women