My Guide Website?
Santiago: Private Pomaire, Isla Negra, and Pablo Neruda Tour
Explore Isla Negra, the Pablo Neruda Museum, and Pomaire's clay craftwork on a private guided tour from Santiago.
- Smell the salty Pacific Ocean breeze at Isla Negra in the El Quisco commune
- Learn about Pablo Neruda; poet, writer, and Nobel Prize in Literature winner
- Visit the unique museum-house facing the sea where Pablo Neruda lived
- Marvel at Pomaire's famous clay pots and crafts with their deep ochre color
- Hear stories about Chile's rich history and culture from your local guide