My Guide Website?
From Santiago: Concha y Toro Marqués Half-Day Wine Tasting24 Reviews
Enjoy an exquisite 7-wine and fine cheese tasting led by a sommelier in a gorgeous location. Live the Casillero del Diablo experience with a Marqués de Casa Concha tasting you won't forget.
- Try traditional wines and some innovative Marqués de Casa Concha wines
- Marvel at a large variety of grapes that are used to produce exquisite wine
- Discover the beauty of the Concha y Toro estate's landscaped gardens
- Explore old cellars including the legendary “Casillero del Diablo” cellar
- See the owner's summer house and 25 different kinds of vines growing there
DescriptionVisit the picturesque rural area of Pirque, where Viña Concha y Toro is located, one of the most important vineyards in the world. First, tour the owner’s summer gardens from the old summer house. First, stroll through the 19th-century gardens with more than 25 different grape vines, and learn about the vines from your guide. Learn about the vines' growth and have the opportunity to visit their old wineries which include the 'Casillero del Diablo' with its history and legend. Finally, taste a selection of seven wines, three traditional wines during the tour and four Premium Marqués Casa Concha with your sommelier, and a fine selection of cheeses. In addition, you will receive a complimentary wine glass.
IncludesRoundtrip transfer in an air-conditioned bus Entrance to the Concha y Toro vineyard Bilingual guide Guided vineyard tour Tasting of 3 wines from the traditional line and 4 Marqués de Casa Concha wines Wine glass
- The activity provider reserves the right to modify or cancel the service for reasons of security or force majeure