My Guide Website?
Santiago: Argentina and Chilean Andes Day Trip with Lunch21 Reviews
Take a day-trip from Santiago to the middle of the Andes mountains. Visit the Inca lagoon, Christ Redeemer of the Andes, Aconcagua Mountain, and taste local Argentina´s food and wine.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Chile:If youʻre booking your trip to Chile last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- San Pedro de Atacama: Hidden Lagoons of Baltinache Tour
- Santiago: Valparaiso, Viña del Mar, & Casablanca Valley Tour
- Punta Arenas: Walk with Penguins on Magdalena & Marta Island
- San Pedro de Atacama: Traditional Ethnoastronomy Experience
- Puerto Montt: Osorno Volcano and Petrohué Falls Guided Tour
- Drive the Snail Road
- Go to Argentina by car in a one day tour
- Aconcagua National park viewpoint
- Natural Inca Bridge
- Inca Lagoon
DescriptionGo to Argentina in a jeep tour and be literally in the middle of the Andes Mountains range, visit the Inca lagoon and continue going up to 3,854 meters (12,644 ft) where we will reach the Christ Redeemer of the Andes located at the border with Argentina. Go down throughout the Argentinian side where we will enjoy a delicious traditional Argentinian meal at a local restaurant. Leave Santiago at 10:00am and head into Argentina on a one day tour. Drive to the Andes Mountains that are the natural border between Chile with Argentina. Discover Inca lagoon located at a Ski resort called Portillo. Continue the drive through a dirt snail road with the most amazing views. Climb up to the Christ the Redeemer of the Andes where you can see Chile and Argentina sides at the same time. Face the Aconcagua Mountain, the highest mountain of the Andes range, with hanging glaciers. Go down to an Argentinian local restaurant to taste some traditional Argentinian dishes and local wines.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Argentinian meal (Vegetarian, vegan option available) Wines, fruit juice, and water
- High elevation tour, not recommendable for people with heart problems.