My Guide Website?
Puerto Natales: Torres del Paine Lookout and Hiking Trip
Explore Torres del Paine National Park from Puerto Natales on a hiking tour to its most iconic viewpoints. See the famous three granite towers that give the Park its name and marvel at blue lagoons.
- Feel the fresh Patagonian air as you embark on a series of mini hikes
- Marvel at the stunning views of the park in Nordenskjöld and Salto Grande
- Take the best photos of the Paine mountain range from the Condor viewpoint
- Photograph the three granite towers that give the National Park its name
- Sit back and relax as you're taken from hike to hike in a comfortable van
DescriptionDiscover Torres del Paine National Park on a series of mini hikes to its most iconic viewpoints. Leave Puerto Natales by van to immerse yourself in the stunning nature of the world-renowned park. See ancient cave paintings, turquoise lakes, and peaks reaching up to the sky during your trip. Head to the National Park, put on your hiking boots, and begin your first mini hike. See ancient messages and signs painted onto cave walls on your first mini trek from Laguna Amarga to Sarmiento Lakes. On this trek, marvel at the snow-covered peaks of the mountains surrounding you, creating a picture perfect backdrop for your photos. Keep a lookout for native pumas and guanacos. Next, make your way to the spectacular waterfall on the Paine River, the Cascada Paine, from where you can see the Torres del Paine, three striking towers formed by needle-shaped granitic rocks that gave the park its name. Here, take a breather and stop for a box lunch before continuing on to marvel at the views from the Nordenskjöld and Salto Grande viewpoints. From here, make the most of the clear view of the mountain range. Continue to the Cuernos del Paine and the Condor viewpoints, where there are arguably the best views of the Torres del Paine mountain range. Head back to Puerto Natales afterwards.
IncludesCertified local guide Round-trip transportation by van Hotel pickup and drop-off Guided hike Hiking poles First aid kit
- Times may vary according to weather conditions and the physical condition of other clients In case of bad weather, the guide may choose not to carry out this tour