My Guide Website?
Full Colors: Valparaíso and Viña del Mar3 Reviews
Valparaíso and Viña del Mar: a world of culture, art, and gastronomy by the sea. Enjoy panoramic views, walking tours, and more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Chile:If youʻre booking your trip to Chile last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Valparaiso-Walking tour through some of the core places in one of the main port
- Reloj de Flores-Famous clock made of flowers in Viña del Mar an iconic landmark
- Muelle Vergara-Old port, one of the most recognizable places in Viña del Mar
DescriptionThis colorful experience invites you to immerse yourself in the culture and art of Valparaíso & Viña del Mar, the most popular cities in the V Region. Valparaíso is known for its colorful houses on the hills, funiculars ascending the slopes, and murals that bring the city to life. The historic area of Valparaíso is recognized as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Here, you can explore picturesque streets with views of the Pacific Ocean, enjoy incredible panoramic vistas, and discover surprising art, like a staircase painted as a piano, a perfect spot for a memorable photo. In Viña del Mar, you can visit the famous 'Flower Clock,' an icon of the Garden City, and take a stroll along one of the traditional beaches in the area. Get ready to embrace this vibrant experience full of colors!
IncludesRoundtrip transfer to point of departure Bilingual guide Wine tasting Guided walking tour through Valparaiso, suitable for everyone Visit Viña del Mar photographic point, “Reloj de Flores” Visit traditional beach in Viña del Mar
- This purchase is non-refundable, but it can be rescheduled for one year.
- Changes are allowed up to 48 hours before the time of service.
- We reserve the right to modify or cancel the service for reasons of security or force majeure.
- We are not responsible for objects left inside the vehicles.
- For those services that include outside services provided by third-party companies, the client declares that before starting their use, they will be informed directly with said provider regarding the conditions of operation and individually assume any risk in their use.