My Guide Website?
From Santiago: Concha y Toro Winery Half-Day Wine Tasting9 Reviews
Discover the secrets behind Concha y Toro wine on this vineyard tour in Santiago. Explore the cellars, including the renowned Casillero del Diablo wine cellar, and later enjoy a tasting of 3 wines.
- Visit Concha y Toro Vineyard famously recognized for its exquisite wines
- Learn how to garden with 24 different strain varieties of wine grapes
- See the old cellars in the vineyard including the “Casillero del Diablo”
- Savor a tasting of three traditional Concha y Toro wines
DescriptionVisit the picturesque rural area of Pirque, where Viña Concha y Toro is located, one of the most important vineyards in the world. The Concha y Toro Vineyard is known for its exquisite and famous wines. You will have the opportunity to tour the summer gardens of the owner's old summer house and stroll through the 19th-century gardens with more than 25 different grape vines. Learn about the growth of the vines and see the old wineries that include the 'Casillero del Diablo' and discover the legend that has made Chilean wine known around the world. Taste a selection of three varieties of wines and receive your complimentary wine glass. Then make a stop at the store, where a wide assortment of wines, books, and souvenirs are offered.
IncludesRoundtrip transfer to point of departure Entrance to Concha y Toro vineyard Bilingual guide Guided vineyard tour Casillero del Diablo Experience Tasting of 3 traditional line wines (under 18 years, juice)
- We are not responsible for objects left inside the vehicles.
- For those services that include outside services provided by third-party companies, the client declares that before starting their use, they will be informed directly with said provider regarding the conditions of operation and individually assume any risk in their use.