My Guide Website?
Experience a night in Atcama: the best sky of the world for stargazing. Live a unique night under the sky of Atacama.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Chile:If youʻre booking your trip to Chile last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Santiago: Hop-on Hop-off Bus Day Ticket with Audio Guide
- Santiago: 2-Day Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Ticket and Cable Car
- Puerto Montt: Osorno Volcano and Petrohué Falls Guided Tour
- Santiago: Vina Del Mar, Valparaiso, Casablanca & Reñaca Tour
- Santiago: Cajon del Maipo/Embalse del Yeso Tour with Picnic
- Admire the sky of the Atacama Desert.
- Night sky photography.
- Get closer to the Andean cosmovision.
DescriptionYou will be meeting at a meeting point with your guide. The meeting point is Mal de Puna: Calle Licancabur; you will receive instructions before the tour. You will then drive to the outside of San Pedro where we have our observatory. There you will receive a talk about the sky and the andean cosmovision. You will then move into a session of night-pictures with our photographer. You will have a nice aperitivo with wine and piscosour while enjoying the sky. The drop-off will be in your hotel.
IncludesHotel drop-off- English and Spanish speaking guide. Aperitivo included. 2 professional pics included. Telescopes observation
- All visitors should wear comfortable and warm shoes and clothing. This tour won't take place in case of clouds or bad weather.