Events in Chile

Filter Events by Sub-Category

Please select a Date first.

Search for a company in Chile

Welcome

Login to your account below, if you do not have an account, select Register.

Or Login with your preferred Social Media Account

Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Twitter Sign in with Google

Register your account below, if you already have an account, select Login.

Casa Del Bosque Vineyard

Wine ToursWineries - Vineyards
Best Vineyards in Chile

The beginning of Casas del Bosque



Casas del Bosque is located 70 km from Santiago, the capital of Chile, and 30 km from the port of Valparaíso, (UNESCO World Heritage Site). In 1993 the Italian descendants Cúneo family established the winery in the Casablanca Valley, one of the coolest spots in the area. The large and old pines and olive trees, and small white houses of adobe, defined the name of 'Casas del Bosque”.


Currently, the vineyard has 235 hectares planted, exclusively dedicated to the production of cool-climate varieties such as Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay, Riesling, Pinot Noir, and Syrah. Cabernet Sauvignon and Carménère come from the Maipo, Colchagua and Chachapoal valleys.
Today Casas del Bosque produces 1,2 million bottles of wine yearly, all made from grapes grown at Casas del Bosque estate. It is exported 80% of the wines to more than 50 countries around the world. The other 20% is distributed throughout Chile.



Today Casas del Bosque is one of the most important wineries in Casablanca. It has gained great prestige over the years, and in 2010 it became the Best Vineyard to Visit in Chile according to The Winery Guide, Brasil. The Canadian magazine Wine Access chose restaurant Tanino as one of the best gastronomy. In 2013 and 2014, the prestigious International Wine & Spirits Competition (IWSC) chose the winery as the “Chilean Wine Producer of the Year”.
 

Directions

Hijuelas Nº 2 Centro Ex Fundo Santa Rosa, Casablanca

View Larger Map

Budget

  • Premium

Best For Whom

  • Business Travellers
  • For Her
  • For Him
  • Couples

Best For What

  • A Bit of Romance
  • A View To Die For
  • The Local Experience
  • Lively Atmosphere
  • Luxury
  • Nature
  • Relaxation
  • Cultural Experience
  • Green
  • Wine
  • Outdoor Area

Gallery

My Lists

Create New Guide

OR

Mini Guides
Arrow

Login to create your guides for Chile.

Add to My Guide

Create New Guide

Cancel

Cancel

You Might Also Like

Create & Share your Guide to Chile with friends and family!

Add your recommended places to visit by browsing the website and pressing the icon.

Create your own guide of favourite 'must see' places

Earn your Local Expert badge by Sharing your guides with others

Get your guide seen by submitting it to the Mini Guides section

Lists

Mini Guides

Part of the My Guide Network

My Guide Chile is part of the global My Guide Network of Online & Mobile travel guides.

We are now in 120+ Destinations and Growing. If you are interested in becoming a local travel partner and would like to find out more then click for more info about our Website Business Opportunity.

Nearby Destinations