Best Wineries in Peñalolén
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Chile team
Chile is a paradise for wine lovers, and its 'vinos' are acclaimed around the world. The benevolent climates and multitude of geographical conditions and soils, provide visitors with a neverending tasting trail between the Elqui and Malleco Valleys.
The very best Chilean red and white wines are often exported and sold at exorbitant prices in Europe and the US. However, on a guided wine tour or a private trip to the many wineries, you can often find these quality drops at much lower prices. Whether it’s a Cabernet Sauvignon from Maule or a Chardonnay from Casablanca, you won’t be disappointed.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Chile:If youʻre booking your trip to Chile last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Santiago: Valparaiso and Viña del Mar Day Tour
- San Pedro de Atacama: El Tatio Geysers Tour
- Puerto Varas: Peulla Day Trip
- San Pedro de Atacama: Etno-Astronomical Small-Group Tour
- From Puerto Varas: Osorno Volcano & Petrohue Falls Day Tour