Best Wineries - Vineyards in Chile
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Chile team
Chilean wine can now be found the world over, so when you visit a trip to see where it all happens is a must. Vineyards are located from La Serena to Temuco, with each valley offering different micro-climates. Check our listings to plan your tasting!
Try the Elqui and Casablanca Valleys for white wines and pisco, the Central Valleys from Santiago to Talca for reds such as Cabernet, Merlot, and Carmenere. Pinot Noir's are best from the southern Bio Bio Valley.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Chile:If youʻre booking your trip to Chile last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Santiago: Hop-on Hop-off Bus Day Ticket with Audio Guide
- Santiago: 2-Day Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Ticket and Cable Car
- Puerto Montt: Osorno Volcano and Petrohué Falls Guided Tour
- Santiago: Vina Del Mar, Valparaiso, Casablanca & Reñaca Tour
- Santiago: Cajon del Maipo/Embalse del Yeso Tour with Picnic