My Guide Website?
Santiago: Historical Center Highlights Walking Tour
Discover a new side of Santiago on a walking tour of its main sights in the historical center. Follow your guide as you explore the city's history and culture. See the Cathedral of Santiago and more.
- See the enchanting yellow and green-tiled fountain in the Cerro Santa Lucia park
- Walk through the iconic Plaza de Armas surrounded by historical buildings
- See the President's office at the impressive La Moneda Palace in the city center
- Learn about the culturally rich and diverse history of Santiago from your guide
- Feel like a local as you listen to your expert guide recount stories of the city
DescriptionGet to know Santiago even better on a walking tour of the main sights in its historical center. Follow your local guide to iconic attractions like the Plaza de Armas, the La Moneda Palace, the Cerro Santa Lucia, and more. Discover the capital of Chile with a knowledgeable guide. Walk by the impressive La Moneda Palace, the stately office of the President of the country, as well as the beloved Cathedral of Santiago. Walk through the enchanting gardens and park of the Cerro Santa Lucia, a green haven in the city center with a charming fountain. Then, explore the impressive Plaza de Armas where old meets new. See a range of statues in the square and marvel at the juxtaposition of modern high-rises behind ancient buildings.
IncludesWalking tour Tour guide
- This tour requires a good amount of walking This tour can accommodate wheelchair users as long as you inform the activity provider in advance