My Guide Website?
San Pedro de Atacama: Valle de la Luna Sunset Tour26 Reviews
Explore the Atacama Desert with a visit to Valle de la Luna (Moon Valley). See sights such as the Three Sisters and the Grand Dunes before ending the day with an amazing sunset.
- See beautiful rock formations formed over thousands of years of erosion
- Discover one of the most popular sites in San Pedro de Atacama for a spectacular sunset
- Enjoy a panoramic view of the Atacama desert
DescriptionMeet your group at the meeting point and travel to Valle de la Luna, located 13 kilometers from San Pedro de Atacama. Explore the lunar-like landscape which will mesmerize you with its colorful geology. Discover interesting rock formations composed of natural minerals, including Las Tres Marías created by wind erosion over many decades. See other sights such as the Grand Dunes, the Salt Cave, the Amphitheater, and the Coyote Stone. At the end of the day, admire the sunset from an exceptional lookout point overlooking the valley. Enjoy a panoramic view of the rugged beauty of the Atacama desert, and see the beautiful colors of the sky as the sun gradually sets.
IncludesRoundtrip transportation from meeting point in San Pedro de Atacama English and Spanish-speaking tour guide
- The park entrance fee must be paid in cash in Chilean Pesos
- The length of the tour may be extended a couple of minutes due to the time of the sunset