- See beautiful rock formations formed over thousands of years of erosion
- Discover one of the most popular sites in San Pedro de Atacama for a spectacular sunset
- Enjoy a panoramic view of the Atacama desert
Meet your group at the meeting point and travel to Valle de la Luna, located 13 kilometers from San Pedro de Atacama. Explore the lunar-like landscape which will mesmerize you with its colorful geology. Discover interesting rock formations composed of natural minerals, including Las Tres Marías created by wind erosion over many decades. See other sights such as the Grand Dunes, the Salt Cave, the Amphitheater, and the Coyote Stone.
At the end of the day, admire the sunset from an exceptional lookout point overlooking the valley. Enjoy a panoramic view of the rugged beauty of the Atacama desert, and see the beautiful colors of the sky as the sun gradually sets.
Roundtrip transportation from meeting point in San Pedro de Atacama
English and Spanish-speaking tour guide
- You need to buy the entrance ticket online prior to the tour
- The length of the tour may be extended a couple of minutes due to the time of the sunset
- Tour starts between 3:30 PM and 4:10 PM (may vary, exact time will be confirmed before the tour)
- Tour ends between 8:00 PM and 8:30 PM at Plaza Touristour
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund