My Guide Website?
Santiago: Private Half-Day City Tour1 Reviews
Feel like a local as you explore the culture and history of Santiago. Take a private half-day tour to discover the city's parks and museums, and see incredible views of the surrounding landscape. Benefit from hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Explore the culture of Chile and see how locals live
- Try traditional Chilean food
- Discover indigenous history and learn about Spanish colonization
DescriptionGet to know the Chilean capital of Santiago on a private 3.5-hour tour. Explore the city, taste local food specialties, and learn about the history of indigenous groups and Spanish colonization of Chile. Discover this fascinating city surrounded by the snowy Andes mountains, and experience local life. After pickup at your hotel, your guide will lead you on a tour of this modern city by private vehicle. Admire the cityscape from stunning viewpoints, wander through beautiful parks, and visit museums. See the famous sights as well as hidden local gems, before being dropped off back at your hotel.
IncludesPrivate 3.5-hour tour Hotel pickup and drop-off Guide Driver Transportation by private vehicle
- This activity operates rain or shine, except in extreme weather conditions
- A minimum of 2 people are required for this tour to take place