My Guide Website?
Santiago: Concha y Toro Ticket and Tour with Wine Tasting29 Reviews
Discover the beautiful Concha y Toro winery, Chile's largest wine exporter, on a guided tour in Santiago. Explore the park and delve into the famous cellars before enjoying a 3-glass wine tasting.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Chile:If youʻre booking your trip to Chile last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Santiago: Valparaiso and Viña del Mar Day Tour
- San Pedro de Atacama: El Tatio Geysers Tour
- Puerto Varas: Peulla Day Trip
- San Pedro de Atacama: Etno-Astronomical Small-Group Tour
- From Puerto Varas: Osorno Volcano & Petrohue Falls Day Tour
- Walk through the gardens of the Concha y Toro family summer residence
- Learn about the grapes used in Concha y Toro's wines.
- Visit cellars, including the century-old Casillero del Diablo
- Enjoy a 3-glass wine tasting.
DescriptionConcha y Toro is the largest wine producer in Chile and all of Latin America. Already with exports to 170 countries. Founded in 1883 by Chilean politician and businessman Melchor de Concha y Toro, the winery produces the famous Casillero del Diablo and iconic wines such as Don Melchor and Marques de Casa Concha. On your visit to Santiago, embark on this 40-minute journey to the Winery. Upon arrival at Vinicola, you will meet your guide Concha Y Toro who will give you a tour in the chosen language. Your guide will walk through the beautiful gardens of the Concha y Toro family's summer residence. Exploring the Jardim das Varieties, where you will find around 26 varieties of vines and have a breathtaking panoramic view of the Maipo Valley. Visit the cellars, including the century-old Casillero del Diablo, the birthplace of the wine legend, and learn how the legend left its world-famous mark. A selection of three wines will be offered throughout this 1-hour tour and a complimentary glass of wine will be provided. In about another 30 minutes, you will be able to visit the wine shop and see the variety of local products offered by Concha y Toro before being transferred back to your hotel.
IncludesRoundtrip transportation 1-hour guided vineyard tour in Portuguese, English, or Spanish 3 wine tastings during the tour 1 wine glass as a gift
- Tour is subject to availability and modifications according to the daily schedule. People under 18 are not allowed to taste wines, they must be accompanied by someone older than 18 years old. The winery is accessible for wheelchairs, but a part of the tour pass through Casillero Bodega is not accessibleñ