My Guide Website?
Santa Rita: Ultra Premium Wine Tasting, Tour and Transport4 Reviews
Enjoy Santa Rita's extended tour with a high-end tasting of four Ultra Premium wines. Experience the historical landscape of one of the most important wineries in Chile, all with included transport.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Chile:If youʻre booking your trip to Chile last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Santiago: Hop-on Hop-off Bus Day Ticket with Audio Guide
- Santiago: 2-Day Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Ticket and Cable Car
- Puerto Montt: Osorno Volcano and Petrohué Falls Guided Tour
- Santiago: Vina Del Mar, Valparaiso, Casablanca & Reñaca Tour
- Santiago: Cajon del Maipo/Embalse del Yeso Tour with Picnic
- Savor four Ultra Premium wines paired with fine cheeses, dried fruits and more
- This is an extended tour, allowing you to discover hidden corners of the winery
- You will have door-to-door transport with a guide in your language. Wifi onboard
DescriptionIf you appreciate wine, especially not just regular varieties, this is the perfect tour for you. You will be picked up at your hotel by a multilingual guide who will be delighted to share information about the city and the country while driving to the winery outside Santiago. The journey will take approximately one hour, heading south from the city. Upon arrival, you will immediately appreciate the beautiful landscape and the peace that the place offers. Embark on a tour to discover the soul of Santa Rita. Explore the cellars, declared historical monuments, and take a stroll through the centenary park, gardens, Roman baths from the 1800s, and a chapel. After enjoying the landscapes and hidden corners of the winery, you will have the opportunity to taste its wines. However, this is not a traditional tasting; on this tour, you can sample four Ultra Premium wines paired with fine cheeses, dried fruits, crackers, and water. Additionally, you will receive a wooden cheese board and an engraved glass as a gift. The tasting will be led by an experienced guide who will provide valuable information about each wine you sample. Seize the opportunity to visit the intriguing Andean Museum, located on the property. Here, you will discover pre-Columbian artifacts from across South America. Explore craftsmanship created by ancestral communities of the continent, along with typical elements of Chilean culture and its pre-Hispanic peoples. Please note that the museum is closed on Mondays.
IncludesTransportation with a guide in your language. Extended tour inside Santa Rita Winery. Tasting of four Ultra Premium wines with expert commentary. Accompaniments for the wine tasting: cheeses, dried fruits, crackers, and water. Complimentary gifts: a wooden cheese board and an engraved glass. Visit to the Andean Museum (closed on Mondays).
- - For legal reasons, travelers under 18 years old will receive juice instead of wine. - Travelers under 9 years old cannot join this tour. - Lunchtime is not included in this tour.