My Guide Website?
San Pedro de Atacama: Tour al Valle de la Luna
Take a tour of the Valley of the Moon and see the beautiful colors and shapes up close. Walk through the area and contemplate the spectacle of sculptural geological forms, similar to that of the surface of the Moon.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Chile:If youʻre booking your trip to Chile last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Santiago: Hop-on Hop-off Bus Day Ticket with Audio Guide
- Santiago: 2-Day Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Ticket and Cable Car
- Puerto Montt: Osorno Volcano and Petrohué Falls Guided Tour
- Santiago: Vina Del Mar, Valparaiso, Casablanca & Reñaca Tour
- Santiago: Cajon del Maipo/Embalse del Yeso Tour with Picnic
- Discover one of the most popular places in San Pedro de Atacama
- Live the magic of the desert
- See beautiful rock formations created over thousands of years of erosion
- Enjoy the sunset from the Great Dune
- Visit the sculptures of the 3 Marias
DescriptionThe ancestors called it Las Salinas, today known worldwide as Valley of the Moon, a set of landscapes of incomparable beauty that resemble a fragment of the lunar landscape to which it owes its name. In 1982 it was declared a Nature Sanctuary and is part of the Los Flamencos National Reserve. In this place you can see a geological spectacle of great interest, especially at sunrise and sunset. During your visit you can see: Ckari Gorge, Salt Caverns, the famous natural formation known by our ancestors as The Three Vigilantes today called The 3 Marías, Greater Dune; majestic body of sand and viewpoints such as; Quebrada Honda where the famous Coyote Stone is located
IncludesDeparture from Agency Office (Tocopilla 418) Drop Off at city center Driver/Guide (Spanish and English) Visit Amphitheater Major Dune 3 Marias Ckari Lookout (Coyote Stone)
- All visitors must purchase park admission the day before the tour You will walk during this tour The duration of the tour could be extended by a few minutes depending on the time of sunset