My Guide Website?
Punto Arenas: Cape Froward Guided Sail and Trekking Day Trip2 Reviews
Explore lush forests and dramatic landscapes on this private sailing and trekking adventure. Sail the Strait of Magellan, disembark at Cape Froward, and enjoy a picnic lunch at the Cruz de los Mares.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Chile:If youʻre booking your trip to Chile last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Santiago: Valparaiso and Viña del Mar Day Tour
- San Pedro de Atacama: El Tatio Geysers Tour
- Puerto Varas: Peulla Day Trip
- San Pedro de Atacama: Etno-Astronomical Small-Group Tour
- From Puerto Varas: Osorno Volcano & Petrohue Falls Day Tour
- Sail past dramatic mountains, forests and fjords in the Strait of Magellan
- Encounter incredible wildlife, including albatrosses, dolphins and whales
- Climb to the top of Cape Froward, mainland South America's most southern point
- Admire breathtaking views over Tierra del Fuego and the Darwin range
- Enjoy a nutritious picnic lunch at the Cruz de los Mares viewpoint
DescriptionAdventure from Punto Arenas to Cape Froward, South America’s southernmost point, on this guided sailing and trekking trip. Cruise through the Strait of Magellan flanked by steep mountains, come ashore at Cape Froward, and hike to the Cruz de los Mares to enjoy panoramic views and a picnic lunch. Start the tour in Punto Arenas, where your guide will transfer you to Punta Árbol to board the boat. Sail out into the Strait of Magellan and through a stunning landscape past the imposing peaks of Mount Tarn and Mount Sarmiento. Watch for albatrosses, dolphins, and the occasional whale on the way. Moor up at Cape Froward and begin the three-hour trek to the Cross of the Seas at the top of the hill. Take in a panoramic view of Tierra del Fuego and the Darwin range as you enjoy a well-earned lunch. Descend the hill to the boat to begin the return voyage. After docking at Punta Árbol, you will be transferred back to Punto Arenas.
IncludesTransportation Equipment Private guide Lunch Trekking poles
- Cancellations due to weather conditions will be fully refunded