My Guide Website?
Puerto Natales: Base of the Towers Trekking Experience19 Reviews
The Base of the Towers viewpoint is one of the most iconic and beautiful places in Chilean Patagonia. Hike along the most-hiked path in Torres del Paine National Park, and be captivated by the Patagonian scenery until you reach our goal.
- Experience the Base of the Towers viewpoint
- Go forest trekking at Torres del Paine
- View the mountains and pristine landscapes
DescriptionFollowing a 2-hour drive you will arrive to Hotel las Torres. Following a safety briefing from your guide, the excursion will begin. The track takes you up into the Asencio River Valley, and 2 hours later you will arrive in El Chileno, a camping site where your hike will continue through a dense forested area. There you can also admire a small stream which flows from the Almirante Nieto peak. The path brings you to a moraine, where the slope steepens until the Paine Towers viewpoint, which sits at 890 meters above sea level. At the viewpoint you will enjoy incredible views of the three towers, and will also have some time to have lunch and rest for your return journey. If weather conditions permit it, you will be able to observe one of the most spectacular views worldwide. You will return along the same path to “Hosteria Las Torres”, where your bus will be waiting. Your approximate time of arrival back to Puerto Natales is 9:00PM.
IncludesReturn transfer from your accommodation in Puerto Natales Experienced and certified local guide Hiking poles First aid kit
- Wear warm and comfortable clothes (layered clothing if possible)
- You should be in good physical condition for the hikes
- Wear sunglasses, sunscreen, and waterproof shoes
- If you have any illnesses, keep your medication close at hand