My Guide Website?
Private San Pedro de Atacama: 3-Day Classic Activity Combo
Make trip planning easier with a Private 3-day pack of activities in the Desert including 4 classic tours: Valle de la Luna, Tatio Geysers, Red Stones and Altiplanic Lagoons, Baltinache lagoons.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Chile:If youʻre booking your trip to Chile last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Santiago: Hop-on Hop-off Bus Day Ticket with Audio Guide
- Santiago: 2-Day Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Ticket and Cable Car
- Puerto Montt: Osorno Volcano and Petrohué Falls Guided Tour
- Santiago: Vina Del Mar, Valparaiso, Casablanca & Reñaca Tour
- Santiago: Cajon del Maipo/Embalse del Yeso Tour with Picnic
- Explore the highlights of the Atacama Desert on a 3-day tour
- Be amazed by spectacular natural scenery and incredible views
- Visit Valle de la Luna, Red Stones, and geothermal Tatio Geysers
- See the turquoise waters of the hidden Baltinache lagoons
- Make your activity planning easier with a combination tour
DescriptionDelight in 3 days of Private activities and discover the must-sees in the Atacama Desert, from San Pedro de Atacama. The natural attractions of Atacama, the driest and highest desert in the world, are scattered around San Pedro. Get ready to find conical volcanoes, blueish lagoons, steaming geysers, and rock formations that appear to be from another planet. Llamas, vicuñas, guanacos, foxes, and graceful flamingos can also be experienced in this unique wildlife environment. In private mode, tours are carried out in a 4x4 car with a maximum capacity of 6 passengers. You will have greater convenience and comfort having a tour just for you and your group. The Private 3-day pack will be a combination of the 4 tours below. The local partner will contact you before to coordinate the days on which you will attend each one. El Tatio Geysers Tour: Visit El Tatio Geysers to be mesmerized by the largest geothermal field in the southern hemisphere and the third-largest in the world. Ride through the Putana Valley, observe flora and fauna, and stop at a lagoon to see flamingos. Red Rocks & Altiplano Lagoons Day Trip: Discover the gems of the Atacama Desert on a guided day trip from San Pedro de Atacama with a hotel pickup. See the Tropic of Capricorn, Red Rocks or Piedras Rojas, and the Miscanti and Miñiques lagoons. Valle de la Luna Sunset Tour: See sights such as the Three Sisters and the Grand Dunes before ending the day with an amazing sunset. Hidden Lagoons of Baltinache Tour: Visit the hidden lagoons of Baltinache or Seven Lagoons, one of the secret places of the Atacama Desert. This is a wonderful landscape, of which only the first and the last one can be used for bathing. Due to the high salt concentration they contain, you will experience the flotation effect like the Dead Sea.
IncludesPickup from your San Pedro de Atacama accommodation Hotel drop-off Bilingual guide 3-day combo activities as per description Foods and drinks as per description
- El Tatio Geysers do not allow the entrance of children under 7 years old so they are excluded from this part of the tour and need to remain with an adult
- Please provide a reachable contact number or WhatsApp (with country code), and email, to receive more information on the tours schedule
- The mornings at the geysers are always cold, no matter the time of year, so make sure you bring warm clothing
- For Red Stones and Altiplanic Lagoons: this tour will be very cold in the morning (with temperatures sometimes below 0°C if it's windy) and hot in the afternoon; please bring layers. There's a 40 min walking on this tour.
- On Valle de la Luna there's a 40 min walking.
- All park entrances fee must be paid in cash in Chilean Pesos with the exception of valle de la luna which must be purchased online: https://www.puntoticket.com/valle-de-la-luna