My Guide Website?
Undurraga: Official Winery Tour22 Reviews
Book official tickets to Undurraga, a winery with over 130 years of tradition and a history of innovation. Choose from a selection of tours with wine tastings included.
- Discover the history behind an 130-year-old winery
- Learn about the wine making process
- Visit the cellars and taste a selection of Undurraga wines
- Get to know the different grapes used in the award-winning wines
- Take beautiful pictures in the park around the winery
DescriptionBack in 1879, Francisco Undurraga Vicuña started bringing plants from France and Germany to plan his winery project, but it was only in 1885 that Viña Undurraga was established - and is now one of the oldest vineyards in Chile. Located in the heart of the Maipo Valley, Undurraga is pioneers in the viticulture of Chile. It was the first Chilean winery to export to the U.S. back in 1903, covering all American states. You will have the chance to understand the production process of the unique wines and visit the wine cellars with more than 130 years of experience. Visit the Parque de la Viña, created by the French landscape architect George Henry Dubois, who also designed the Parque Forestal de Santiago. When visiting the vineyards you will learn about the soils and identify the different grapes that Undurraga cultivates through the various garden. You have a selection of 3 tours around the winery to choose from, all of them, including at least 3 Undurraga wines tastings and a wine glass as a gift. Also, if the option is selected, you will have the chance to know the only Aroma Room in Chile, with more than 40 aromatic scents of wine. Here you will learn the distinctive aromas that wines acquire in their process until bottled.
IncludesUndurraga Regular Tour in English or Spanish-speaking guide 1 wine glass as a souvenir 3 Undurraga Reserve Wines tasting during the tour
- Children aged 14 and over are required to pay full price
- Wine tasting is available only for adults that are 18+
- Minors are allowed on the tour, but must be accompanied by someone older than 18
- Minors are not allowed to participate in drinking during wine tastings