My Guide Website?
Cruce Andino: Puerto Varas to San Carlos de Bariloche4 Reviews
Discover the beautiful landscapes of the colorful region of Patagonia on this one-way transfer from Puerto Varas, Chile to San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina.
- Take part in a journey full of history on the traditional route that connects Argentina and Chile
- Marvel at the amazing Andes Mountains
- Discover untouched natural landscapes
DescriptionDepart from Puerto Varas, Chile and enjoy views of beautiful landscapes, natural landmarks, and spectacular lakes as you travel by boat and bus to San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina. The route you will travel has been used for more than 400 years by the native Huilliches and Mapuches. The Andean Crossing is the only crossing that navigates the Andes Mountain Range through 3 lakes connected by 4 land sections, linking San Carlos de Bariloche in Argentina with Puerto Varas in Chile. Itinerary 8:00 AM - Travel overland from Puerto Varas to Petrohue 10:30 AM - Sail from Petrohue to Peulla on Lake Todos los Santos 12:30 PM - Free time in Peulla for lunch 3:00 PM - Travel overland from Peulla to Frías Port 5:00 PM - Sail from Frías Port to Blest on Lake Frías76:00 PM - Sail from Blest to Pañuelo Port on Lake Nahuel Huapi 7:00 PM - Travel overland from Pañuelo Port to San Carlos de Bariloche 8:00 PM - Arrive in San Carlos de Bariloche
IncludesAll overland transportation and sailings during the journey Guides
- Tour is accessible for wheelchairs but the person with reduced mobility must be accompanied as the tour does not offer assistance
- Please be aware that the itinerary is subject to slight changes during the winter season, from April to September One piece of 23-kilogram luggage per passenger is allowed. In case you have extra luggage, an extra amount of US$25 must be paid for each additional suitcase The luggage is delivered at the beginning of the trip and returned to the destination, so all travel documents must be carried with you as hand luggage