My Guide Website?
- Explore the historic landmarks of Valparaiso
- Hear about the 'Golden Age' of Valparaiso before the opening of the Panama Canal
- Climb to the top of Cerro Concepción and Cerro Alegre by funicular
- Stroll around Plaza Sotomayor to experience the atmosphere of the 'port'
DescriptionGo to the Cerro Florida for views of La Sebastiana and to see the House-Museum of Pablo Neruda (admission not included). Continue along a scenic road through the hills on the way to Cerro Concepción. Walk along the Paseo Atkinson and hear the history of the immigrants who settled in Valparaiso during its golden age. Descend to Muelle Prat and visit Plaza Sotomayor to see some of the most traditional landmarks of the city, including 17th-century French style buildings. End with a funicular ride to Paseo 21 de Mayo for a stunning view of the port. Take a look at the ocean-facing amphitheater at the Merchant Marine Viewpoint.
IncludesPick-up and drop off from hotels in Valparaiso Transportation insurance Bilingual guide (English and Spanish)
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended