My Guide Website?
Torres del Paine Park Full-Day Tour from Puerto Natales3 Reviews
Enjoy a full-day tour to the stunning Torres del Paine National Park, just 2-hours away from Puerto Natales. Discover the incredible glaciers, waterfalls, caves mountains, rock formations, and plant life that make up this unique landscape.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Chile:If youʻre booking your trip to Chile last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Santiago: Hop-on Hop-off Bus Day Ticket with Audio Guide
- Santiago: 2-Day Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Ticket and Cable Car
- Puerto Montt: Osorno Volcano and Petrohué Falls Guided Tour
- Santiago: Vina Del Mar, Valparaiso, Casablanca & Reñaca Tour
- Santiago: Cajon del Maipo/Embalse del Yeso Tour with Picnic
- Take in the stunning panoramas of the Torres del Paine landscape
- Discover the anthropological history at the Milodón Caves
- Trek to the stunning Salto Grande waterfalls and admire the views
- Learn about the wildlife and plantlife that is native to Patagonia
- Walk to the Grey Lake glacier and marvel at the impressive ice floes
DescriptionDepart from Puerto Natales and embark on your full-day adventure to the Torres del Paine National Park. When you arrive in the park, make your first stop in the 1000-year-old Milodón Caves which were created by an enormous natural disaster. Marvel at the incredible anthropological value this site holds, believed to have been inhabited by the first human inhabitants on the continent who sought refuge from the elements and wild animals. Learn about how these prehistoric peoples lived in close proximity to the Milodón, an extinct herbivorous animal. After a 30-minute hike, make another stop at El Castillo Hill where a cafeteria service is available. Listen to an introduction to the Torres del Paine National Park and the area of Laguna Amarga (bitter lagoon). Hear about the spectacular local wildlife that makes its home in the park, including red foxes and condors. A short distance ahead, observe the spectacular views of the Norsdenskjold and Pehoé Lakes as you try to catch a glimpse of guancos (wild Andean llamas) and rheas (related to the ostrich or emu) that inhabit the area. The tour continues with a 10-minute hike to a stunning waterfall called Salto Grande (Big Jump). Watch in wonder as the imposing 10-meter high water flow emerges from Lake Nordenskjöld and impacts with the surrounding landscape. Admire the breathtaking views of the imposing Mirador Cuernos mountain formation in the distance, known for its resemblance to a pair of animal horns. In the afternoon, continue the trek through the Grey Lake and glacier area. Explore the grey glacier ice floe and enjoy a relaxing walk through the lengas (a native tree to Patagonia) forest then take a well-earned 1.5 hour-break. At the end of your adventure, you will be returned to Puerto Natales and dropped off at the bus terminal or your hotel.
IncludesHotel pick-up and drop-off Bilingual guide in English and Spanish
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- This tour will take place rain or shine.
- The entrance fees must be paid to the park administration with Chilean pesos in cash
- Lunch is paid by each passenger, it is not included in the fare; there is 1 restaurant inside the park to get lunch
- Bring your own snacks
- Use warm clothes and a winter jacket
- Use solar protection