My Guide Website?
Santiago: Viña Del Mar, Valparaiso, Casablanca & Reñaca Tour5 Reviews
Discover the Chilean coast along the Pacific on this day trip from Santiago. Visit Valparaíso and Viña del Mar. Taste Casablanca's wine and enjoy the renowned beach of Reñaca.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Chile:If youʻre booking your trip to Chile last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Admire the stunning landscape with the Andes and the Pacific Ocean
- Taste Casablanca's best wine in a market at Chile's wine capital
- Feel captivated by Valparaíso's unique and historical city center
- Explore Viña del Mar's extense network of parks and gardens
- Take a stroll at Racuña's dreamy and renowned Pacific beaches
DescriptionHead out from Santiago to some of the most emblematic destinations within Chile, like Valparíso and Viña del Mar, as well as stopping by one of the best wine markets in Casablanca on your way and a visit to the famous Reñaca beach. Marvel at the towering Andean mountains that flank the road to your full-day tour outside of Santiago. You will stop at Río Tinto in the town of Casablanca, a wine market in the middle of Chilean wine country, for a complimentary glass of wine and an olive oil tasting. Afterward, visit Valparaíso and its city center which was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. Its charming and picturesque houses include La Sebastiana, one of the houses of Nobel Prize winner Pablo Neruda. Your next stop is Viña del Mar, famed for its music scene and its numerous parks and gardens, which have earned it the nickname of the Garden City. Head along the coastline northwards to visit Reñaca, the most popular beach area in the region.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Professional tour guide Wine tasting
- Make sure to have eaten breakfast beforehand