My Guide Website?
Santiago: Valle Nevado Ski Day Trip with Hotel Transfers8 Reviews
Travel from Santiago towards Valle Nevado, located in the Andes Mountains, on a guided day trip. Buy your park ticket on the spot and go beyond skiing on the groomed slopes of the scenic resort.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Chile:If youʻre booking your trip to Chile last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- San Pedro de Atacama: Hidden Lagoons of Baltinache Tour
- Santiago: Valparaiso, Viña del Mar, & Casablanca Valley Tour
- Punta Arenas: Walk with Penguins on Magdalena & Marta Island
- San Pedro de Atacama: Traditional Ethnoastronomy Experience
- Puerto Montt: Osorno Volcano and Petrohué Falls Guided Tour
- Ski on a great track.
- Take in panoramic views of the city from the observation deck
- Enjoy all the toys in the park.
DescriptionYour experience starts at your hotel between 5:00 am and 7:00 am, from where you head to the snowsuit rental so that you can rent your clothes if necessary. We will continue up the mountain passing through a route with 40 curves to the Farellones region and another 20 to Valle Nevado. Along the way, enjoy Santiago from above and breathe in the fresh mountain air as well as being accompanied at all times by the Mapocho River on its side. Around 10:00 am you will already be 3,000 meters above sea level, where Valle Nevado is located. In the park you can decide which ticket you want to buy to enjoy the day in Valle Nevado. You will have time for lunch, before your journey back to Santiago. The departure forecast is 16:00 with arrival in Santiago at approximately 18:00.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off
- The snow season is from June to September. This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility The park ticket must be purchased directly there. If you don't buy a ticket, you won't have access to Valle Nevado Park.