My Guide Website?
Santiago: El Colorado Ski Center Snow Day Tour2 Reviews
Take part in all the winter activities you would like to at Farellones. Enjoy a fun adventure with all the family as you sled, or tube through the snow or ride the panoramic chairlift into the skies.
- Explore the heart of the Andes with your family
- Enjoy a full day tour to the El Colorado Ski Center
- Take part in fun winter activities on the mountain
DescriptionStarting from your hotel in Santiago, meet your driver and travel for approximately 1.5 hours to the Ski Farellones - El Colorado Ski Center. Farellones is a small town and ski resort located 36 km from Santiago de Chile, nestled in the Andes mountains and close to other ski resorts such as Valle Nevado, La Parva, and El Colorado. Enjoy all the benefits that the mountain offers, including sledding, tubing, panoramic chair, fat bike, canopy, and games for children. These activities are not included in the price but you can purchase them in advance to save money. Leave the mountain at 4 PM and return to your hotel by 6 PM.
- Please wear your own appropriate winter clothing including coat, gloves and a hat
- Clothing can be rented on the way to the ski center, at your own expense
- If your hotel is out of the central pickup area in Santiago you will be given a specific meeting point and time for pickup