My Guide Website?
San Pedro de Atacama: Desert Tour with Canyoning & Trekking5 Reviews
Explore the driest desert in the world on a tour from San Pedro de Atacama. Enjoy a day full of adventure, as you rappel through a natural canyon and hidden waterfalls.
- Get your adrenaline pumping as rappel through waterfalls and canyons
- Explore the many types of terrain in the Atacama Desert
- Trek and admire the majestic volcanoes of the Andes
- Find hidden waterfalls inside the canyons and refresh
- Adventure down in the canyons and marvel at the views
DescriptionDiscover unique landscapes in the world on a day trip from San Pedro de Atacama. Ascend the more than 4,000 meters of altitude of the Andean altiplano to the driest desert in the world. Get ready for adventure and rappel through waterfalls and canyon walls. Start your adventure by walking through an archaeological trail of medium difficulty. Once at the entrance of the canyon, learn the rappel technique from your mountaineering guide. Advance through obstacles using different techniques with only the help of your body, ropes, and climbing equipment. Begin to rappel down the waterfalls and cliffs, jumping off of rocks of different heights into pools of pure water. Explore different canyons in the middle of extreme scenery worth photographing. Finally, take a break at the beach of the waterfalls and walk back to the starting point.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Mountaineering guide 4 rappels Protection equipment (helmet, harness, and walking stick) Snack
- Schedules are subject to change due to climatic factors