My Guide Website?
Maipo Valley: Private Full-Day Wine Tour
Visit two different vineyards in the Maipo Valley region. Learn about why Chilean wine is such high quality as you explore the idyllic sites. Indulge in a wine tasting and browse the onsite shops for some wine-related souvenirs.
- Visit the Cousiño Macul Vineyard
- Sample a couple of glasses of wine at Concha Y Toro, the largest vineyard in Chile
- See the stunning Maipo Valley
DescriptionGet picked up early from your hotel and head off toward the Maipo Valley, one of the most important grape-producing areas near Santiago. Head directly to the vineyard where you will be met by your local guide. Explore the winery, which boasts a lovely landscape and farm. Learn about the history of the grounds, the wine-making process, and enjoy a wine tasting. Chilean wines are of supreme quality and you will likely want to take home a bottle from the wine shop. Afterwards, make a stop for lunch at your own expense before heading to the second winery, one that is rich with history. Learn more about the wines produced here, sample some, and snap some photos of the vineyard. As with the previous vineyard, you'll probably want to pick up a bottle or two to bring home from the winery's store. At the conclusion of the tour, return to Santiago for hotel drop-off.
IncludesProfessional tour guide Professional driver Private air-conditioned van Hotel pickup and drop-off
- You must be at least 18 years old to participate in the tour
- At least two people are required for this tour to take place • This activity operates rain or shine except in cases of extreme weather