My Guide Website?
From Santiago: Vineyard, Valparaíso, and Viña del Mar Tour20 Reviews
Discover the culture, history, art, wine, and cuisine of the central region of Chile. Depart from the outskirts of Santiago and visit Casablanca Valley, Valparaiso, Viña del Mar, and Neruda's home.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Chile:If youʻre booking your trip to Chile last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- San Pedro de Atacama: Hidden Lagoons of Baltinache Tour
- Santiago: Valparaiso, Viña del Mar, & Casablanca Valley Tour
- Punta Arenas: Walk with Penguins on Magdalena & Marta Island
- San Pedro de Atacama: Traditional Ethnoastronomy Experience
- Puerto Montt: Osorno Volcano and Petrohué Falls Guided Tour
- Casablanca Valley-Famous for its vineyards, here you will taste some of its wine
- La Sebastiana-Tour Pablo Neruda’s, Museum House La Sebastian in Valparaiso
- Valparaiso-Walking tour through some of the core places in one of the main port
- Reloj de Flores-Famous clock made of flowers in Viña del Mar an iconic landmark
- Muelle Vergara-Old port, one of the most recognizable places in Viña del Mar
DescriptionThe main attractions of the central region in just one day! Visit two of the most important cities of the central coast, Valparaiso and Viña del Mar, and transport yourself to a world filled with poetry, art, culture, cuisine and Chilean traditions. The experience begins in the Casablanca Valley, famous for its wines, where you will have the opportunity to enjoy a classic tasting in one of its main vineyards. Continuing towards Valparaiso, to one of the main ports in the country, where the great poet Pablo Neruda´s House Museum La Sebastiana is located. The tour is audio guided, so that you may enjoy and learn about all the curios relics, antiquities and maps that are inside the museum. Followed by a guided walking tour where you will enjoy some of the most emblematic sectors of its coastal hills. Finally, the tour will conclude with a panoramic visit of Viña del Mar, visiting the “Reloj de Flores”, a clock made of flowers then ending with a visit to one of the cities beaches.
IncludesRoundtrip transfer to point of departure Bilingual guide Wine tasting Entrance and audio guide at Neruda´s House Museum “La Sebastiana” Guided walking tour through Valparaiso, suitable for everyone Visit Viña del Mar photographic point, “Reloj de Flores” Visit traditional beach in Viña del Mar
- This purchase is non-refundable, but it can be rescheduled for one year.
- Changes are allowed up to 48 hours before the time of service.
- We reserve the right to modify or cancel the service for reasons of security or force majeure.
- We are not responsible for objects left inside the vehicles.
- For those services that include outside services provided by third-party companies, the client declares that before starting their use, they will be informed directly with said provider regarding the conditions of operation and individually assume any risk in their use.