My Guide Website?
From Santiago: Undurraga Winery Tour with Tasting1 Reviews
Discover the Undurraga winery, savor 4 samples of wine, explore the century-old cellars and vineyards, and learn about the flavors and aromas of grape varieties on this guided day tour.
- Enter the centuries-old cellars
- Enjoy a tasting of 4 wines throughout the 1-hour tour
- Walk through the Aliwen corner where the Mapuche worldview is made known
- Learn about the grapes used in Undurraga`s wines
DescriptionEstablished in 1885 by Francisco Undurraga Vicuña, one of the oldest wine cellars in Chile. Located in the Santa Ana estate, in the heart of the Maipo valley, you’ll visit one of the pioneers in viticulture in Chile. They make unique wines and visit their wine cellars with over 130 years of experience. you will be able to tell the enigmas, flavors, aromas, and history of its wineries. Guided tour of approximately one hour. The Viña park will be visited, passing through the Aliwen corner where the Mapuche worldview is made known. The tour continues through the vineyards to later appreciate a garden of varieties. You will enter the centuries-old cellars, and then finish with a tasting of four reserved wines.
IncludesRoundtrip transportation 1-hour guided vineyard tour in Portuguese, English, or Spanish 3 wine tastings during the tour 1 wine glass as a gift
- Tour is subject to availability and modifications according to the daily schedule People under 18 are not allowed to taste wines, they must be accompanied by someone older than 18 years old The trip from Santiago to the winery may take 40 - 60 minutes