My Guide Website?
Cruce Andino: San Carlos de Bariloche to Puerto Varas11 Reviews
Discover the beautiful landscapes of the colorful region of Patagonia on this one-way transfer from Bariloche, Argentina to Puerto Varas, Chile.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Chile:If youʻre booking your trip to Chile last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- San Pedro de Atacama: Hidden Lagoons of Baltinache Tour
- Santiago: Valparaiso, Viña del Mar, & Casablanca Valley Tour
- Punta Arenas: Walk with Penguins on Magdalena & Marta Island
- San Pedro de Atacama: Traditional Ethnoastronomy Experience
- Puerto Montt: Osorno Volcano and Petrohué Falls Guided Tour
- Take part in a journey full of history on the traditional route that connects Argentina and Chile
- Marvel at the amazing Andes Mountains
- Discover untouched natural landscapes
DescriptionIt is a scenic and tourist route that connects the cities of Puerto Varas in Chile and San Carlos de Bariloche in Argentina through the Andes, a mountain range that runs through South America. This trip allows travelers to explore the lakes and mountains of Patagonia while crossing the border between Chile and Argentina. Highlights: 1- Navigation by boat: Travelers cross 3 lakes; 2 Argentinean lakes and 1 Chilean lake. Nahuel Huapi Lake, Frias Lake and Todos los Santos Lake. 2- Bus ride: Each lake is connected by 4 overland routes, scenic routes that pass through places of natural interest such as forests and waterfalls. The following points are connected by bus: Bariloche-Puerto Pañuelo, Puerto Blest-Puerto Alegre, Puerto Frías-Peulla and Petrohué-Puerto Varas. Throughout the trip you will enjoy panoramic views, rainforest and the chance to explore the wildlife, gastronomy and local culture on both sides of the border. Come and live the experience, we are waiting for you! Itinerary 8:00 AM - Travel overland from Bariloche to Pañuelo Port 10:00 AM - Sail from Pañuelo Port to Blest on Lake Nahuel Huapi 11:00 AM - Sail from Blest to Frías Port on Lake Frías 12:00 PM - Travel overland from Frías Port to Peulla 2:00 PM - Free time in Peulla for lunch 3:30 PM - Sail from Peulla to Petrohue on Lake Todos los Santos 5:30 PM - Travel overland from Petrohue to Puerto Varas 8:00 PM - Arrive in Puerto Varas
IncludesPick-up from selected addresses in San Carlos de Bariloche All overland transportation and sailings during the journey Guides Drop-off in Puerto Varas
- Tour isn´t accessible for wheelchairs but the person with reduced mobility must be accompanied as the tour does not offer assistance
- Please be aware that the itinerary is subject to slight changes during the winter season, April to September