My Guide Website?
Bahá'i Temple and Cousiño Macul Vineyard1 Reviews
Get to know one of the architectural icons of Santiago, the Bahá'i House of Worship, in the foothills of the Andes accompanied by an incredible wine tasting at Viña Cousiño Macul
- Bahá'i House of Worship: Unique architecture and panoramic views of the city
- Enjoy amazing views of the city from the Temple
- Viña Cousiño Macul: one of the oldest vineyards of the Maipo Valley
DescriptionHistory, architecture and wine. A combination that you cannot miss! We start our day in the direction of Viña Cousiño Macul, founded in 1856 and being one of the oldest vineyards in the Maipo Valley. The architecture of this place has a beautiful French style with a stone base and brick vaults glued with mortar (a mixture of lime, sand and egg white). Here you can enjoy a tour, learn about the history and taste its exquisite varieties of wine. Then, we will visit the Bahá`i House of Worship, the first in South America. An imposing place that stands out for its architecture and lighting, here you can connect with yourself in a calm and serene environment. Located in the foothills of the Andes, it also gives you a spectacular panoramic view of Santiago.
IncludesTransfer to and from departure point, exclusive for the Group Bilingual guide: English, Portuguese and Spanish Visit Bahá’i Temple Experience Cousiño Macul Wine Tasting (Only for adults) Complimentary Wine Glass
- We are not responsible for objects left inside the vehicles.
- For those services that include outside services provided by third-party companies, the client declares that before starting their use, they will be informed directly with said provider regarding the conditions of operation and individually assume any risk in their use.