My Guide Website?
Welcome to Santiago: Private Tour with a Local49 Reviews
Get a welcome to Santiago from a friendly and passionate local and discover the city like a resident. Learn the secrets about where to buy groceries, how to get around and much more.
- Get to know Santiago through the eyes of passionate locals
- Make travel about friendly people and not just places
- Learn about the city's many tips and tricks and best-kept secrets
DescriptionTransform the way you travel and make it as much about the people you meet as the places you see. Get a welcome to Santiago from a local host eager to share all the tips and tricks to help you make the most of your stay. You can meet at your hotel or Airbnb accommodation and get familiar with the neighborhood. Learn all the insider tips, such as the best places to eat and buy groceries, and the easiest ways to get around. Alternatively, arrange to meet at a central landmark or intersection to start your walking tour. Benefit from the option of taking public transportation or a taxi to get around, or arrange a private car with advanced notice. Hear about the top things to see and do in the city, customized to your interests. By the end of your tour, you will feel more comfortable navigating the city and confident that you have all the information you need.
IncludesLocal guide Customized private walking tour
- Children below 3 years old can join free of charge. Children aged 3 to 12 years old get a 50% discount
- If you would like to include a visit to an attraction, you will need to cover the cost of entrance for the local guide
- You can request a specific time for this tour
- This is a walking tour, so please wear comfortable shoes
- Please contact the local provider if you would like a private car included in your tour