Best Wines in Las Condes
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Chile team
If you're visiting Chile, most likely wine is the star attraction of your journey. Visit a vineyard, enjoy a meal, and take a bottle home. There are bottle shops and supermarkets, mini-markets, and hotel wine listings, of course.
For much of Chile's history, Pais was the most commonly cultivated grape that just recently passed by Cabernet Sauvignon. Some red wine varieties include Merlot, Carmenère, Zinfandel, Petite Sirah, Cabernet franc, Pinot noir, Syrah, Sangiovese, Barbera, Malbec and Carignan.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Chile:If youʻre booking your trip to Chile last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Santiago: Valparaiso and Viña del Mar Day Tour
- San Pedro de Atacama: El Tatio Geysers Tour
- Puerto Varas: Peulla Day Trip
- San Pedro de Atacama: Etno-Astronomical Small-Group Tour
- From Puerto Varas: Osorno Volcano & Petrohue Falls Day Tour