My Guide Website?
From Santiago: Mountain range and sunset at Farellones
Visit the Andes Mountains range and all its splendor! Unforgettable views of the sunset at the Farellones ski center, at the foot of the impressive mount El Plomo
- Majestic views of the Andes mountain range
- Valle Nevado, the main ski center of Chile
- Farellones, quaint town atop the mountain
- Sunset and aperitif
DescriptionEnjoy a unique sunset on the mountain! This experience will allow you to enjoy the best views and landscapes of the Andes Mountains. We will travel through a mountain road, until we reach approximately 3,000 meters above sea level, from where we will be able to appreciate the imposing Andes Mountain range and its views. On the way we will stop at a mountain viewpoint, where you will have time to take pictures of the incredible landscape. Then we will continue our trip to the main ski area of the country, Valle Nevado. To end the day we will go to Farellones, a mountain town where we will see the sunset and the sun setting in between the mountains, accompanied by an appetizer and a pisco sour.
IncludesRoundtrip transfer to point of departure Bilingual guide: English and Spanish Panoramic route through Valle Nevado and Farellones Snack at sunset, pisco sour and 6 mini cheese empanadas
- We reserve the right to modify or cancel the service for reasons of security or force majeure.
- We are not responsible for objects left inside the vehicles.
- For those services that include outside services provided by third-party companies, the client declares that before starting their use, they will be informed directly with said provider regarding the conditions of operation and individually assume any risk in their use.