My Guide Website?
Easy hike and hot springs in the heart of the Andes!
Discover the Central Andes with an easy 8 kms hike at the base of a huge volcano and enjoy your boxlunch with stunning views. Finally enjoy some wine and gourmet appetizers in a local restaurant
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Chile:If youʻre booking your trip to Chile last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Hike surrounded by amazing landscapes and huge mountains
- Enjoy natural hot-springs in the middle of the mountains with amazing views
- Finish a perfect day with some chilean wine and gourmet appetizers
- Be delighted with the knowledge of a friendly certified local guide
DescriptionYou will be picked up in the morning at your hotel by our professional driver and mountain guide, to be transported for 1 hour to the local restaurant where we will have breakfast and a short brief of the day in the Maipo Canyon. We will do a short visit to the Main Square of the town to hear a little bit of the interesting history of the town and Ambrosio O’Higgins; it’s founder. We will continue driving for another hour through amazing landscapes and huge mountains until we reach the start of the trail at 2.350 meters above sea level. Here you will receive a safety briefing and we will start slowly our hike. We will walk around 2 kilometers talking about geological information, flora and fauna until we reach a beautiful valley right in front of the huge San José volcano at 2.550 meters above sea level. Here you will walk 2 more kilometers in a beautiful valley where you will have time to enjoy our boxlunch with stunning views and, if we are lucky, see some condors. After lunch, we will go back to the van to drive back to the local restaurant to close the day with some chilean wine or beer, and gourmet appetizers. Finally, we will go back to your hotel after a great day in the mountains.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Certified Local Guide (English or Spanish) Boxlunch: Gourmet Sandwich + Water + Snacks Gourmet appetizers Glass of wine or beer Entry tickets to the hot springs Insurance
- This is a very easy activity for moderately active people with no hiking experience. You will walk 4 kilometers at an average altitude of 2.550 meters above sea level. Usually there is some wind that can make you feel a little cold in the stops so a windbreaker is very important. Also, keep in mind that we can be walking under the beautiful sun of the mountains.