Are you a business owner in Chile?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Chile.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
Directions to Farellones Park
Visit Farellones Park for an amazing adventure in the mountains!
- MOUNTAIN CART -Come and test your skills at the wheel by sliding through the snow. Now with the new 3-wheel mountain cars with their own brakes, you are part of the most entertaining competition of the year. Be the first to try them. The race is about to begin
- SLIDING TRAY -The little ones will not want to lose the best entertainment on snow. In addition to being a traditional winter attraction, sledges are family favorites
- TUBING - More and more people love to throw themselves in a pneumatic camera in the snow at full speed. That's why we're enabling new tubing courts so that all the adrenaline fans have their fun space in our Park. There are already 3 sectors destined to the snow rotating madness. Tubing 1 is located in the summit zone, and Tubing 2 and 3, in the base zone
- THIRD CHILDREN - In Parques de Farellones there is adrenaline for the little ones. The zip lines of children give the same emotion of the big canopy, but on a mini scale. This is a self-directed activity for minors, always assisted by a responsible adult
- SCHOOL OF SKI & SNOWBOARD - brought the specialist in Ski & Snowboard. Ski & Snowboard School El Colorado, now comes to teach us at Parques de Farellones. With 2 strategic points located in the Base and Summit sectors. It has trained instructors for all levels from the smallest, to the largest who want to venture with white sport
- SKIING AREA - The best slopes for ski beginners will be found in Parques de Farellones. A perfect slope for those who want to learn and enjoy a day in the mountains
- FARELLONES EXPRESS - Come take a walk in the clouds. In Parques de Farellones, the chair lift with the most spectacular view of Chile awaits you. With its new station, you can stop and enjoy more activities without restrictions, or continue the walk to the base sector where the tour ends and more attractions await you
- OCTOPUS - The fantasy is present in Parks of Farellones with the Great Octopus. An attraction where 8 small tubings evoke the 8 arms of the Octopus with all the emotion and fun of the tubing
- CANOPY - Come and see the biggest and most exciting canopy in Latin America. The Adventure begins with a circuit that starts with 5 parallel lines of canopy of 180 meters that are connected with 5 parallel lines of 540 meters so you can enjoy with friends or family. The climatic conditions, can modify the conditions of use
- MOTORCYCLE - You will never forget the experience of riding a snowmobile sled in the snow, feeling the wind of the mountain range in your face. The new moto sleds are safe, entertaining and easy to handle.
- FATBIKE - In Parques de Farellones everything is possible. Come for a walk with your family on top of the snowy mountain range in Fatbikes. You will not have problem to raise the level to the emotion.
- BIKE PARKS - trails: Black, red, blue and green. The trails are 1.5 km approximately each, to be able to return by the Farellones Express cable car to the summit and back down the trails again as many times as you want!
- TUBING SPLASH SLIDE - over a camera over and over waterways, specially designed to entertain you safely. Come and enjoy our NEW tubing for 6 people!
- PANORAMIC CHAIR - In chair lift, Farellones Express, you can enjoy the immensity of the mountain and its incredible views.
You may also like
Nevados de Chillan Ski ResortMetropolitana de Santiago,
This beautiful ski center, one of the most complete in the country, is 82 kilometers away from Chillán and in addition to excellent snow quality, it is surrounded by a native forest environment, with pleasant mountain-style hotels, services spa, thermal water pools, restaurants, discotheque, gym, golf and tennis courts, convention rooms, bar and much more.
Valle Nevado Ski ResortMetropolitana de Santiago, Lo Barnechea
This ski center constitutes the main mountain resort of the Andes Mountain Range and is open all year round.
Valle Nevado, the largest ski center in South America, is located 46 kilometers east of Santiago de Chile. It has an excellent quality of snow, for its height and orientation and a privileged climate, with 80% of days cleared in the season. The history of Valle Nevado begins in 1987 and in 1988 the doors of this ski center are opened, located in the middle of the Andes, inspired by the winter resort Les Arcs and the winter resorts of France. Since 1998, Valle Nevado began to develop as an integral center and the Andes Express chairlift, the first disengageable lift in South America, was inaugurated in 2001, which distinguishes it from other ski resorts in the region. Since then Valle Nevado has been concerned with remodeling its hotels, having first class facilities such as two boarding mats on the El Prado and El Mirador lifts, and the Magic Carpet in the Jardín de Nieve; in addition to the Lead Viewpoint. In 2010, new lifts, a double chairlift and a teleski were installed, as well as opening 5 new tracks. Work began on Curve 17, where more than 300 new parking lots and points of sale for equipment rental, ski school and ticket offices were enabled.
Ski Portillo ChileMetropolitana de Santiago,
The Portillo Ski Resort in Chile is world renowned! Portillo Chile was put on the map in 1966 when it became the first South American resort to host the World Skiing Championships. The notoriety further increased when the 200km per hour speed barrier was broken in 1978 at Portillo, and the ski resort continues to be famous amongst expert skiers who visit Portillo for the amazingly steep slopes.
Pucon Ski ResortPucon,
Pucón is located in the South zone of Chile. The town of Pucón is known internationally for its natural beauty and exciting activities, which include visits to volcanic caves, rafting on the Trancura river, expeditions to the Villarrica volcano, fly fishing, horseback riding or biking through the mountains and forests , visits to thermal water pools, waterfalls and lakes. This ski center is one of the most modern in the south of the country. It is 20 minutes from Pucón, with an excellent infrastructure for skiing and snowboarding, lifts and all kinds of services. The Pucón Ski Center is managed by the Gran Hotel Pucón Resort and Club, which offers promotions to enjoy the season as ski weeks, including tickets and accommodation, with various activities to enjoy. It is considered a natural paradise of snowboarding, for its half pipes and natural canyons.
Corralco Ski Resort
Corralco Ski Resort is located 82 Kms. Northeast of Temuco, Chile, on the slopes of the Llaima Volcano. This tourist complex inserted in a beautiful place surrounded by ancient Araucarias, has complete facilities to ensure your entertainment, such as ski fields, lifts, apartments, hosteria, cafeteria-restaurant, all designed for you and your family enjoy an unforgettable vacation.
La Parva Ski ResortMetropolitana de Santiago, Lo Barnechea
Located in one of the most beautiful areas of the Cordillera and only 50 km from the capital of Chile, Santiago, following the Camino a Farellones is the La Parva Ski Center. La Parva has a beautiful view of the Santiago Valley and is the winter center with the largest population, due to the number of shelters and private apartments that are leased during the ski season. As in other centers, the practice of Snowboarding and Heliski are implemented for those who enjoy these modalities. It is located 2750 meters above sea level, in the middle of the Andes Mountain Range. It corresponds to a winter resort fully equipped with all the necessary services, beautiful architecture and excellent level slopes that are chosen every year by world-class skiers.
Colorado Ski ResortMetropolitana de Santiago,
Located just 39 km from the city of Santiago and with a maximum height of 3,300 meters, the winter center El Colorado is composed of two interconnected villages in a privileged corner of the Andes. It is one of the most popular ski centers in Chile that together with the adjacent centers of La Parva and Valle Nevado, form the largest and best ski area in South America. The Colorado has 1,000 hectares enabled to practice winter sports, 22 tracks of different difficulties and snowparks with lines for beginners and advanced, with stairs, railings, houses with terraces and tunnels.
Lagunillas Ski ResortMetropolitana de Santiago,
It is the only ski center located at 2,200 meters altitude. Receive athletes and visitors in a family atmosphere and respect for the wonderful natural environment that surrounds it. Lagunillas is the Center of Mountain Sports of the Province of Cordillera, of the Commune of San José de Maipo, located just 67 kilometers from the City of Santiago and 2,200 meters above sea level. Due to its geographical location, it allows the skier to combine white sport with a pleasant excursion through the mountains, as well as visiting picturesque villages of Cajón del Maipo. Created, directed and developed by the Andean Club of Chile since 1933, Lagunillas is the only non-commercial Ski Center in Chile. Its skiable surface is of 200 hectares, within which 13 tracks of different degrees of difficulty are enabled. Due to its characteristics it is an ideal place to practice activities related to the mountain, Randonee and Snowboard. In addition, Lagunillas is one of the first centers where you can perform night skiing, mountaineering and off-piste skiing.
Cerro Mirador Ski ResortPunta Arenas,
This ski center is located 89 km from Los Angeles, on the slopes of the Antuco Volcano (2,985 m), inside the Laguna del Laja National Park. It is a place with very good snow and the tracks are immersed in a beautiful landscape with forests and the characteristics of the volcanoes of the Chilean South. The best of all is that in this place do not form the atochamientos typical of large ski centers. Ideal to spend a quiet day or learn to ski without major problems.
Antillanca Ski ResortLos Lagos,
Disnt 98 km from the city of Osorno, the Antillanca Tourist Complex is located within the Puyehue National Park and is located on the slopes of the Casablanca Volcano. In the winter season, Antillanca operates as a Ski Center, one of the most important in the South of Chile. It has 512 Ha of ski area.