My Guide Website?
San Pedro de Atacama: Atacama Desert and Salt Flats Day Trip10 Reviews
Explore the Atacama desert, the Andes mountain ranges, the Salar de Quisquiro salt flats, and giant volcanic structures on a guided tour from San Pedro de Atacama with hotel pickup and meals included.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Chile:If youʻre booking your trip to Chile last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- San Pedro de Atacama: Hidden Lagoons of Baltinache Tour
- Santiago: Valparaiso, Viña del Mar, & Casablanca Valley Tour
- Punta Arenas: Walk with Penguins on Magdalena & Marta Island
- San Pedro de Atacama: Traditional Ethnoastronomy Experience
- Puerto Montt: Osorno Volcano and Petrohué Falls Guided Tour
- Lickancabur Viewpoint-Breakfast
- Quepiacó River and ecosystem
- Pacana's Monks and exploration of the Atacama Desert
- Aguas Calientes Salt Flat
- Black Lagoon
DescriptionTrip starts by picking guests up in hotel for then head to Lickancabur's Viewpoint. The group will have the chance to admire this beautiful volcano from a predilect viewpoint while enjoy delicious breakfast in the nature. Then is time to explore Quepiaco River, place that offers amazing landscapes. Great photos and the enviromental understanding of the desert offers this point, aswell the whole program included in this Tour. Before lunch in the salt flats, the tour take place in the middle of the Atacama Desert, out of the routes, to discover the Pacana's Monks, giant volcanic structures that not only amaze by its wonderful estethics but because are prove of incredible geological phenomenons that took place in the past and helped shape the entire place as it can be seen today. Then is time to discover Aguas Calientes and Quisquiro Salt flats that allow the group to connect with a breathtaking scenario. The white color of the saltflats shines in contrast with the classic, rustic, opaque brown nuances of the surrounding desert. This already perfect experience can only be improved by the presence of vicuñas and flamingos, part of the beautiful local fauna, and a delicious free air lunch. Simply unforgettable. Last but not least, Crystal and Black lagoons will offer some great photos to complete this already satisfying and joyful day.
IncludesPick up in hotel Breakfast Lunch Guide Transportation
- Attention: higths of 4.800 meters above sea level are going to be reached during the tour. Is not recomebdable for persons with respiratory problems and heart diseases.
- The included pickup service is not carried out in accommodations located outside the urban area of San Pedro de Atacama. We do not pick up from accommodations located in ayllus close to San Pedro de Atacama (Quitor, Yaye, Checar, Sequitor, Solor and Coyo) or from accommodations in the town of Toconao.
- Pick up between 8:00 and 8:40 (may vary, exact time will be confirmed before the tour)
- Tour ends between 14:30 and 15:00 at Plaza Touristour