My Guide Website?
From Santiago: Maipo Canyon Volcano and Hot Spring Tour41 Reviews
Discover a remote and quiet place in the foothills of the Andes Mountains on a trip to Baños Colina in the Maipo Canyon. Unwind in the thermal waters of a hot spring with stunning views. Pamper your tired muscles at the end of a 4-kilometer volcano hike.
- Connect with nature and enjoy the best of the Maipo Canyon
- Get breathtaking views of the volcano of San José de Maipo
- Relax in the therapeutic mineral waters of Baños Colina
- Experience a landscape of spectacular beauty in the foothills of the Andes Mountains
DescriptionDepart Santiago and journey to the foothills of the Andes Mountains, where you will find the remote and peaceful Baños Colina. Depart at 07:00 for an estimated arrival time at San José de Maipo at 09:00. Admire the stunning beauty of the Maipo Canyon (Cajón del Maipo) along the way. Upon arrival at the volcano of San José de Maipo, take a 2-hour, 4-kilometer round-trip hike to a glorious viewpoint. Get breathtaking views of one of the most active volcanoes in the metropolitan region, and learn why the area is one of the world's most lively, geologically speaking. Stop for lunch and a glass of wine at 12:30 PM, and then continue to the hot springs of Baños Colina, located about 100 kilometers from Santiago at an altitude of 2,500 meters above sea level. Enjoy panoramic views of the Andes Mountains while sitting in a natural pool that can reach temperatures of 50°C. Return to Santiago at 3:30 PM for an arrival and drop off at approximately 7:00 PM.
IncludesTransportation to and from hotels in the districts of Providencia, Vitacura, Las Condes, and Santiago Centro Bilingual guide Insurance Ticket Box lunch, glass of wine, and water Entrance to Hot Springs
- Pickup for the tour starts at 6:30 AM. The tour operator will contact you the day before with the exact pickup time
- This activity is rated easy to Intermediate. It is suitable for children over 8 years old and adults no older than 75 years old. It is suitable for anyone in good physical shape, but not recommended for asthmatics, people with heart disease, people who are overweight or anyone who has had recent surgery
- Tours are subject to change due to weather conditions (rain or snow)
- Please bring sunscreen, your swimsuit, a towel, tennis shoes, a sun hat, your camera, a jacket, and a backpack
- Tours may be canceled due to unfavorable weather or if the minimum number of passengers (2) is not reached
- Insurance and entrance fees are included
- Gratuities are not included